The Fault Line Jeep Tour - $225
Departs the hotel at 8:00 AM and returns by 12:30 PM.
Join a naturalist guide for an adventure through the cuts and canyons of the San Andreas Fault Zone. You’ll walk between canyon walls, take in spectacular views, and learn about the geological and natural history of the area.
Notes:- You must sign a waiver before participating.
- Proper footwear is required. Sun protection is recommended.
- Requires the ability to walk on uneven terrain.
- A bottled water and granola bar will be provided.
- Cost includes the roundtrip ride, a guide, and all fees and gratuities.
The Living Desert Tour - $195
Departs the hotel at 8:30 AM and is scheduled to return at 12:30 PM.
Explore The Living Desert, a beautiful and unique 1,200-acre wildlife sanctuary and botanical park featuring rare and endangered desert plants and animals. The Botanical Gardens replicate ten major North American desert regions, displaying a variety of plants from the desert ecosystem.
- Price includes roundtrip transportation, admission to the park, and all fees.
- Enjoy a 2-hour shuttle tour with a knowledgeable guide.
- Feed giraffes (pending cooperation) and take in breathtaking views.
- Approximately 15 minutes from the hotel.
Bear Creek Wash Hike - $195
Departs the hotel at 8:30 AM and returns by 12:30 PM.
Start your day with a moderate hike with beautiful views. You’ll start in the flat desert and then make your way through canyons and boulders surrounded by native shrubs and trees. The hike ends with a refreshing stop at a local date-shake shop where you’ll indulge in this quintessential Palm Springs treat.
- 2 hour hike with an expert guide on a moderate trail.
- Includes stop at a local Date Farm for a shake (1 per guest).
- Trail is approximately 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Athletic apparel with closed-toed shoes required. Sun protection is suggested.
- Price includes roundtrip transportation, guide, shake, and all applicable fees.
Mind & Body Seminar - $75
9-11 AM on-site at the hotel
Slow down and clear your mind before you begin the full WCF experience. Join Marisa Thomas from DoorSeffect, LLC and Cheryl Robinson from LexisNexis Risk Solutions as they lead you through a calming meditation and gentle yoga practice. You’ll have time to reflect, stretch, and set your intentions for the next few days.
Notes:- No yoga experience required. All levels are welcome.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to easily stretch and move.
- Bring a journal & a pen.
- If you have a travel yoga mat, we recommend bringing it. (We will have some mats available.)
- We will provide yoga mats, bottled water, and a light healthy snack.
Financial Planning Seminar - $75
9-11 AM on-site at the hotel
Money is our #1 source of stress, and it has an outsized impact on our futures and overall well-being. Data shows that when we take command of our money, it can become a driver of confidence. In this workshop, you'll learn tools to take control of your finances and achieve long-term financial security.
Topics will include:
- How to build a strong financial foundation
- What it means to practice financial wellness, and why it’s so important
- The most important investing concepts
- What goes into building an investment portfolio, and how to make it yours
- How to align your investments with an impact portfolio that directly tackles issues that affect women
- Other components of your holistic financial picture (estate planning, tax planning, etc.)
Led by a private wealth advisor from Ellevest - the only financial company founded by, funded by, built by, and built for women.